Sunday 24 March 2013

The Ins and Outs of Hyping: Correspondence Extract with My Personal Team

The story behind hyping :

"You really never know what you are going to get..."

At best as I can say it, hyping really is about making an investment into building a network.

You might not see the fruits of it, but you have sure planted the seeds.

Once upon a time, a contact (A) that I picked up a year ago, forwards my email to a friend,  who contacted me to ask if he could place cheque immediately to buy a project that I just emailed to (A).

A few months later... one of our new joiners (Nicholas Wong) comes to me and says,
"Do you know Prakash (A)? He sits next to me at work!! He and i always talk s*** together!!"

And (A) is the guy I spoke to at a traffic light in 2010, after he bought his supper, 2 months into my property career. Years later, I am still harvesting it's rewards.

Good luck for your hyping adventures whichever sites you may be on.




Best Regards,
 
Mervin Tang
Senior Marketing Manager
Division Lead Trainer, Project Sales
CEA Reg No. : R030951Z
Huttons Asia Pte Ltd

Mobile: (65) 9184 0208 
Website: http://www.SGrealestate.sg
Sales Enquiry: mervintang@SGrealestate.sg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Exclusive Modern Concept 3 and 4 Bedroom Units At The Colonnade @ Grange Road

THE COLONNADE @ 82 Grange Road -         Exclusive mODERN cONCEPT lIVING IN THE HEART OF THE CITY! Renovated bathrooms and kitchens. Exclusi...